Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Thought I was Tough...

Not kidding, I really did. I say "did" because last Thursday I had a body shock! Bethany and I are training with Leisa of Tough Girl Training. I work out everyday, I'm in good cardio shape, my dream is to be a contender on American Gladiators, but nothing could've prepared me for what Leisa had is store for us. It was amazing! We are doing a four week program with her, so I hope to report my results when we are finished.

Check out her fitness tip of the day. And if any of you are thinking about getting in shape, or want to take your training to the next level, hire Leisa she really is tough (not fake tough like me)!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! It was sore-but a good sore! It was a lot of fun!

Lyndsay said...

I'm SO jealous! I need a good trainer. Does Leisa travel?

Freer Family said...

I wanna know what kinds of things she has you doing. I need to step up my game (and my motivation). I want to be sore!!!
How fun you are training with you sis, I think that would be awesome!
YOU GO GIRLS!

100 Percent Cottam said...

whatever, chicky! you're the toughest girl i know! you'll be kicking some major butt in no time.

Leisa said...

Thanks Cam! And you are "real" tough...not fake. Actually I have you lifting just about the same weight as I lift...and I have been training for YEARS! I can't wait for Thursday. An lyndsay, I don't travel...sorry. You should find a trainer in your area though. Cammie will vouch when I say that it is SO worth it.

Tami said...

I will have to check out Tough Girl. How nice to have a personal trainer! You are livin the high life!

P.S. I LOVE your new blog look! Someday I need some assistance on customizing mine. I am not literate enough to figure it out on my own.

Jan said...

Wow! I'll have to remember never to cross you! Sounds awesome to me.