Monday, May 18, 2009

According to Carter

According to Carter we should name our baby any or all of the following names:
1. Piggy Honk
2. Pony Clink
3. Buck Mutuky
4. Snowman Bin

According to Carter all meals should consist of the following foods:
1. Girled {grilled} cheese sandwich
2. Celery
3. Apple Slices
4. Grapes
5. Strawberries
I am not complaining that my child is obsessed with fruit, however, we do have to limit his intake based on the "poop squirts" he gets when he eats more than 4 servings before 11am.

According to Carter all sentences should include some of the following phrases:
1. "Mom, just say yes before I ask you this....."
2. "No!"
3. "Let's fight"
4. "Why?"
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lyon Pride said...

Carter is great!

Jake and Roz said...

tell Carter that (a)none of those names start with "C" so too bad (b) those meals sound delicious - and by "delicious," I mean they sound like "things I can cook" and (c)spoken like a true boy!

Leisa said...

You are SO funny. Poop squirts? Nice.

100 Percent Cottam said...

that CRACKS ME UP!!! i love just say yes before i ask you. that's like maya's "i'll tell you, but only if you promise not to get mad.".

Unknown said...

He is just out of control! That is why we love him! :)

Jade said...

LOL! I'm voting for "Pony Clink"

Freer Family said...

Can I vote for Piggy Honk? I don't know why that cracked me up so much but it did, lol. What a great kid! How do you get him to eat fruit???