Today, amid our daily running around, we made it to Green River to register our car {it was only due in December}. We can't go to Green River without going to Arctic Circle, and we can't go to Arctic Circle without eating it at the park. So, even though the thermostat said 35 degrees, we stuck to our guns. Carter shivered a little when it was time to eat his shake, but Caleb thought eating outside was a dream come true.
The hot corn dogs steamed outside in the cold air, Carter thought his was smoking...which reminded him that he's NOT supposed to pretend to smoke. It was pretty chilly, even my cell phone camera captured Caleb's cold pink cheeks. All in all, it was a pretty fun adventure...it will be more fun in the warm summer sun, but at this point we just take one non-windy day at a time!
Also, I should note that I do feed my children things other than girl scout cookies, shakes, and corn dogs. However, it seems that those healthy normal foods are less fun to eat, and therefore less fun to photograph. At any rate, I assure you that these children are not on the fast track to obesity.


4 comments:
I'm just jealous that your 1 year old will eat a corn dog. Cade is such a picky eater and just BARELY decided corn dogs were acceptable!
Love these cute boys! I love seeing your fun outings! Caleb is such a huge an cub, i can't believe how big he is getting!
That looks sooooo good right now! Parker was just saying as he looked at the picture, "Parker take a bite, Parker take a bite!" Maybe I'll send him your way for some good food and fun times! :)
I suddenly want a corn dog and a shake- so cute. Also, the check is in the mail for g.s. cookies...gosh, i am so hunrgy now
Post a Comment