Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Please Help

Someone please pry this baby out of our arms. I'm afraid that no cleaning, cooking, and/or laundry will ever get done again. I cannot get enough of this kid...none of us can! I managed to set him down just long enough to type this post!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Jade said...

aww..don't do it! They're only little for so short a time and then they don't let you hold them anymore. The laundry and housework will wait. Enjoy him.

Jake and Roz said...

enjoy it while you can.. they get big WAY too fast!

McKelle said...

Awww, sleeping babies are the best! I could cuddle them all day!

Abes and Stace said...

I soooooo know what you are talking about. Is it also because they are the last babies for us? I think that's part of my deal anyway!
Plus look at his cute little face! Who would not want to hold that baby? Seriously, so stinkin cute.

Jenny said...

What a sweetie! I just type one handed. It takes a little longer, but you don't have to put the baby down.

Tatum said...

I'm taking this as my invitation to come and collect him. I will willingly pry him from your hands, thanks for asking! but seriously, live it up, buy paper plates and just enjoy! he is delicious!

Amanda said...

Your little guy is changing so much! They definitely get big too fast! I keep telling Eden to stop growing, but she doesn't even seem to care.

Unknown said...

He is too cute to put down! There will always be laundry, cleaning, and cooking, but there won't always be "little" Caleb.

100 Percent Cottam said...

didn't i warn you about the 3rd baby? just too good to not love on 24/7. glad you're enjoying that cute guy!

Tami said...

He's adorable! I'm actually a little baby hungry!