No, Mom please...don't make me go...please...I'm begging you!
Seriously, this is really going to put a cramp in my non-stop eating schedule...What? I have to stay in this carrier for three hours....I can't take it.
Oh well, if I have to go...I guess I'll just sleep through it
that last one is hilarious. And seriously? I am so jealous that you can put him in church pants and a sweater! Cade couldn't wear outfits like that until he was 4 months old! (And now, of course, he won't stop growing and is getting seriously ginormous)
7 comments:
Cammie! He is so cute!
So cute and yummy!
I want him. I want him. I want him.
Let's stop this charade, just give me the boy!
funny, those are MY thoughts about church.
that last one is hilarious. And seriously? I am so jealous that you can put him in church pants and a sweater! Cade couldn't wear outfits like that until he was 4 months old! (And now, of course, he won't stop growing and is getting seriously ginormous)
Amen Caleb! I feel the same way! If only I could do the same!
Awww, plus what about SWINE FLU?! :)
Post a Comment