Thursday, December 3, 2009

Carter and Parker

Try saying Carter and Parker three times fast...It's not easy. On Tuesday my mother in law and sister in law came for a visit. Well, actually they came to give Kathy Lee Gifford a run for her money in the sweat shop department. We sewed until we couldn't see straight. What did we make, you ask? I'll provide details about that project later, let's just say there was fabric involved and MANY breaks to check on the kids.

Carter really likes Parker, except when he tries to play with his Transformers...and any of his other toys for that matter. Good thing we have a few months before Caleb starts getting into Carter's things. I have a feeling it's not going to be pretty. However, for the most part they got a long great.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

cute picture!

Jake and Roz said...

Parker's close to Cade's age, and believe me, Cade thinks Hunter's transformers are the greatest things in the world - which does NOT make Hunter happy. You will see that it goes both ways, though. Hunter spent so much time that first summer goofing around with Cade's little toys that I thought I was gonna have to get him his own. So funny that they never seem to be content with their own stuff, no matter how cool it is :)

Unknown said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for the good times and all the sewing in the sweat shop! I was hoping to shed a few more pounds though! :)

Unknown said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for the good times and all the sewing in the sweat shop! I was hoping to shed a few more pounds though! :)