Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh Yes it's 80's Night!

My dear friend Regina threw a rockin' 80's party for her husband's 30th. Aren't these the two cutest things? Seriously! Steve was shocked and amazed, and Regina's bangs were the star of the party. It was so much fun, Christian and have been talking about it ever since! Thanks for inviting us.

The party thrower and the birthday boy+cake.


Me, Audrey and Dorey. We thought we were pretty hot stuff, until the girls with the 80's work-out suits showed up. So funny.


Stacey and Dorey. Check out the dude's stone washed pants in the background. We were amazed by those pants all night long.


I'm not going to lie. I'm kind of a big deal when it comes to dodge ball. Until I got trashed in the face by my husband. Note to self: next time dodge ball breaks out be ON Christian's team
(I think all you party goers will agree!)

14 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

true story, yo. always be on christian's team. also, that looks like one rockin' party!

Tatum said...

This looks like so much fun! I love the 80s! In my humble opinion you looked the hottest and the most 80s-like. Extra points for the heels with the jeans- that wasn't just a fleeting 80s trend, that was high fashion! Also, I didn't know about you and dodge ball...or Christian and dodge ball... Note to self on both accounts.

Mari said...

Whatever, you still peg your pants because you like to! Ha ha, you've got some pretty sexy gear going on there. I think Christian should be in the doghouse for hitting you in the face. Maybe you could shave a design into his goatee while he's asleep.

Dorey said...

I was unconsciously screaming like a little girl half the time. Who knew dodge ball could be so intense...=) You were showing some major DB skills out there, you must have been an "All Star" in elementary school or something. ;)

Family Days said...

You truly are the Queen of all dodge ball. Good times...good times!

Jan said...

Looks like a fun party -- loved the blast from the past for sure!

Lyndsay said...

Okay, who caught the action shot of Christian pegging you with the dodgeball? Tres impressive.
I would have loved the excuse to rat my bangs to see how my hair has dealt with the reprieve from hair spray.

Herriman Blue said...

Ok, I miss the 80s so much!! What a fun idea! My husband turns 40 this year, I may have to steal that idea!!

So, how did the training go with Leisa? Are you feeling sore? I would bet YES!!!

Freer Family said...

What a blast! You look so cute and authentic for someone who was only 2 in the 80's, lol!

Jenny said...

Looks like a great party! I just saw a girl at Lowe's today that looked like she should have been at your party. But what do I know about fashion? She is probably really stylish, but I thought she looked silly.

Anonymous said...

Cammie, where do I begin. You rock at dodge ball and your look is unmatched. Oh how I admire you!

Tami said...

I am not surprised at how much fun that party was...my in-laws were in town for the weekend. Glad everyone had a good time and you didn't lose any teeth or anything serious like that. Great dressin up!

regibells said...

Okay...you were for sure the star of the dodgeball game! I was hiding behind you most of the time. Thanks for coming out and giving us the dodgeball momentum. (and bruises....CHRISTIAN) Those boys were taking it pretty seriously! You looked great!

Dave and Gretchen said...

I don't know what I like more, the side ponytail or the socks/heels look. Super cute party. Props to your friend with the bangs...those used to be a bear to do every morning. I kind of want to try making them for fun!