
This weekend the kids and I (+Bethany and Tyler) made the journey to Castle Dale to see my sister Dory perform in my favorite play (The Sound of Music to be exact). While we were there we got our cooking on at my mom and dad's house. We made the South of the Border Chowder (I really am a one trick pony) and my mom made some delicious cookie bars that we all ate way too many of. I'll get the recipe from her, and post it....it's a good one.
So as to not smell like the food we were making, we stripped the shirts and threw on the aprons. I had to do some curious cropping for Bethany's sake. By the way, could this sister of mine be any smaller. She is so mini.
8 comments:
groovy, baby! you guys look awesome. and yes, i'm going to need that recipe.
Hey what's wrong with seeing half of my bra! Jk thanks for the cropping. It was a great weekend
Sounds like a great trip to Castle Dale! Before I read all of your post, I just thinking that you had your shirt on backwards. I was a little confused. I love cookie bars too! Yum.
What a fun picture -- love the aprons!
"Topless" cookie making eh? I can't believe that you didn't share any with me! Okay, okay, I don't need them but still!
Yep, you guys are HOT! Are you going to call me? I wondered if you were still interested in training.
sweet aprons! Y'all are so cute!
I am loving your hair! This picture is so cute. It makes me miss the good old days and Emery County and seeing young Gwen and exchanging arm flab squeezes with Bethany. (Not that we had any arm flab to speak of)- ok that was random...
Post a Comment