
The Sound of Music is one of my favorite movies ever. I can pretty much sing every song, and recite many of the lines. Which was perfect, because this play was a sing-a-long. All of the words to the songs were listed on the program. When it was time for the actors on stage to sing the musical numbers, the audience was invited to join in. We sung our hearts out!
My sister Dory was Leisel the oldest VonTrap daughter, and is the gal on the far left of the picture.
6 comments:
Dory was the best!
That is awesome! I love sound of music too!
What a show! It was fun singing along, although I was disappointed that the play didn't include the goat puppet show.
Ah, I love that show too. I played for it at the Promised Valley Playhouse back in the '80's -- love those songs.
Looks like it was an awesome production!
next time something of that nature is going down, you need to alert me. i would fly in from texas for a sound of music sing along. hello! how awesome is that?
Post a Comment