
He cut my brother Brandt's horrible hair on Monday. And I mean "horrible" in the best sense of the word. You see, Brandt thought it would be a great idea to dye his hair black. Not the best idea for a blond haired blue eyed boy. And yes, those eyebrows were dyed too.

He also buzzed Carter while he was at it. I'm not a huge fan of the buzz cut (until the temp gets above 50 degrees), but whatever. Carter was just glad that he didn't have any more "foofers", a term he uses when his hair is sticking up.

The final and crowning moment of Christian's skills came today. He sent me this picture from his phone while I was at work. He was very proud, and so was I. He told me that it started out as a high ponytail, but wanted to try something new. He does Cali's hair every Wednesday and Friday for school while I'm at work, and I have yet to be disappointed. He can now add the "bun" to his arsenal of hair styles.
10 comments:
I cant believe your husband did her hair. You should see the pony tail Jayli gets when daddy does it. At least people know he did it! Your kids are so cute.
I am really impressed! Christian's bun looks better than the ones I do for Kate. Dave can cut guy's hair, but all he's ever attempted to do on a girl is a ponytail. At least we save a little money by not having to pay to get Dave's and Jack's hair cut.
Wow!! Very impressive! Chris cuts the boys hair and his own. But, never ever in a million years would he know the first thing about doing a little girls hair. Very cool!
Christian is a pro in many areas! I wish I could do a bun as good as he! Good job Christian you deserve an award! (Father of the Year!)
He's definitely multi-talented! Yay!
dadgum! i can't believe he "does" her hair, ever. i don't even do maya's hair, period. if it gets brushed once a week i'm pleased.
Wow! I am amazed! Poor Belle won't ever have a dad that can do a bun...let alone comb it. NICE!
Cammie....I am home taking care of my daughter who is sick with the Pneumonia....I came across your blog and thought it was great to hear about your family and what you are up to, your kids are adorable and it is fun to see where people end up.....Are you going to our ten year reunion?? Can you believe we have been graduated for ten years? I think it is crazy....Anyways, whopper noodle cheesepuff....I hope to hear back from you...
I typed a comment on this post yesterday but I guess it didn't go through. Very impressive Christian! Brandt looks much better.
Wow! I am super-jealous. You should see the pictures Dave sent me when I went to Phoenix and he helped the girls do their hair. I felt like I needed to submit a formal apology to my ward. At least he tried. You're a lucky girl!
Post a Comment