Saturday, March 15, 2008

Smash It Up


Aren't these pendants lovely? You must check out The Broken Plate Pendant Company . They make pendants out of broken china and other glass wares. You can choose from her collection of broken glass, or send her the broken plates from your wedding for a personal touch. I like these so well I just may throw some dishes on the floor today, although I think she deals mainly in china.....not corel microwave safe.

7 comments:

Jan said...

I like these a lot too - am heading over to look at the site. Thanks!

Family Days said...

Those are awesome! Such a neat idea!

Dorey said...

Really cool, have you bought some yet?

100 Percent Cottam said...

how clever! i love that!

Mari said...

If think Corel would be a nice fashion statement, maybe you could do some Tupperware while you're at it. Wait, how do you break Tupperware?
Oh and I love your new background!

Steph said...

So cute, do you have any? I wonder how they look in real life.

Dave and Gretchen said...

Great idea! Now I know what to do with the china that's been in my garage for 13 years!