Monday, October 20, 2008

Family Pictures

On Thursday my friend {and fellow Castle Dalian, Aimee Wright} was kind enough to take some family pictures for us. It's been just over two years since our last photo shoot, and we thought it was time for some updated pictures. She is great with kids and did a great job, we especially liked the way she captured each personality. Here are just a few of our numerous favorites.








17 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Aimee did a beautiful job! They look great. I especially love crazy Carter!

Freer Family said...

Stunning! Your friend did an amazing job! I love every single one. And you look HOT! I need you to come give me some fashion advice, you always are so put together!

Mari said...

These are great pictures! Great job Aimee! I can see Carter's 'tude and Cali's acting so grown up. Cammie and Christian you both look great!

Dorey said...

Those are some adorable pictures! Your family is so photogenic. =) We just had our family pic's done too but are still waiting to get them back. BTW: I had fun at card club! That was some good chex mix! =) TTYL

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

SO cute Cammie! I love Carter looking so "stoic" in the first one! We are SO bummed that you are moving!!

100 Percent Cottam said...

SUCH cute pics! you guys are a beautiful family , fo sho!

Monica Bingham said...

Hey just a thought if you want to look at a house my parents are selling one there in Rock Springs. If you are at all interested let me know:)

Abes and Stace said...

Very cute! We have never had family pics done. Thats pretty bad.
I really love the Black and White looking one of the kiddos standing by each other. Your kids are so cute together - but someone's missing. . . don't you think? :)

Tatum said...

De-lish! Aimee did it again...and again and again. The third is my fave, especially Carter's expression and ms. supermodel Cali...My how I adore these kids. I could steal them both... and I may before moving day comes.

Love the color combo, and your hair! it's getting so long! hot. Also, any chance Cali's sweater vest comes in my size?

Family Days said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Love the pictures! Your hair IS getting long, I was thinking that the other day. It may get really long when you move if you never find anyone to cut it...lol!

Aimee said...

You guys make picture taking easy. I really do think I LOVE the one of Cali and Carter. It shows just what a big sister should do--comfort her brother in his time of need (and protect him from the wolves.)

Ashley said...

Aimee did an awesome job......She is really incredible. The pictures are great and your family looks great. The first one should be in a magazine.

Jade said...

Love, love, love them! What a cute fam!

Lyon Pride said...

Very cute! I like the outfits you chose.

Jake and Roz said...

So cute! And your hair is getting so long! Jay was raving about it the other day... He'll be so disappointed when you're not around!

Cambu said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures! You have such a cute family!

Lyndsay said...

Love love love these pictures! I'm impressed with both the photographer AND her subjects.