Thursday, October 30, 2008

Farewell Video

Josh (our friend and co-worker) made this awesome video for Cammie! (This is Bethany)

7 comments:

Lyon Pride said...

That was great! Maybe someday I should do an Oregon/Utah one...

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

Oh my GOSH! That is freaking hilarious! My brother and his wife life in the sticks of Wyoming so I had to forward this to her. Well done!

Jade said...

so it's obviously a job requirement where you work to be freaking hilarious? Funny. Please don't move.

Aimee said...

Man Cammie, I feel bad for the person who takes your place at work...they seriously have some huge shoes to fill--those people LOVE you! It's great.
You're such a great wife and mother to be sacrificing so much. Wyoming will be lucky to have you.

McKelle said...

That was too funny! Good luck in Wyoming! Just don't go turning into a University of Wyoming fan...even if you live there the rest of your life! You'll do great no matter where you are!

Leisa said...

So so so funny! I loved it.

Ashley said...

That is really a hilarious video, I will show that to John. I am sure that you will love it there, but I am sure that there will be differences. Who knows? We may end up in Rock Springs next to you, they offer great packages out there is what some of our friends have been telling us.