Friday, May 1, 2009

Flashback Friday {What the...Edition!}

This is a fairly recent flashback...Last fall {October 2008} before we moved to Wyoming, my friend Aimee was gracious enough to spend the afternoon taking our family pictures. If you've ever taken family pictures with more than two adults, you know that it's not small tasks to get smiles, keep eyes open, stop crying, look forward, and basically just act normal. She did a wonderful job, and we love the pictures she took of us and our kids. However, do you see someone missing from this picture....?

How about this one? Anyone missing? Nothin'......Um.....


Maybe this one? Anyone missing?




Oh, maybe it's this little meowzer just cooking away in the oven...So, I'd say the things missing from the above pictures would be this new addition to our family...and my waistline! Seriously. I am pregnant, not JUST fat. It will be FOURTEEN weeks on Wednesday. Not the best fourteen weeks of my life...but I'm hoping the gags are on their way out along with my gut!

31 comments:

Abes and Stace said...

WhhhhoooooooooHHHoooooooooo!
Why that has been driving me crazy I have no idea, but I am so glad you finally posted this!
Wish you were closer so we could go through this together. And I would put money on the fact that you probably don't even look prego and here I sit at 9 weeks looking like I could go into labor any minute. Well - maybe I'm exagerating a little. But just a little. :)
Congrats!

Bethany Gilson said...

Cammie I am so happy for you! I can't wait for this little meowzer to get here!

Anne said...

Congrats!!

Lyndsay said...

CONGRATS! For the record, I was totally stumped.

Rebecca said...

yay! What a fun way to announce it!

Aimee said...

Congrats Cammie! Another meowzer to the clan is fantastic news!

Jake and Roz said...

it's about time you posted this! I'm still waiting for you to put up a ticker :) Like I said before, it's too bad you're not here - we could totally sneak over and find out what you're having next week!

Jade said...

No way! Congrats! I can't wait to meet the new addition. So cool:)

Lyndee said...

Congrats! Three of them...you are outnumbered now.

Family Days said...

HOORAY!!! That is so exciting Cammie! I am SO happy for y'all!! Have you told the kids?? If so what was their reaction? SO FUN!

100 Percent Cottam said...

girl, you took the plunge!!! yay! i'm soooooooo (oooooooo) excited for you. i will not tell a lie. time wise, the third one has been quite an adjustment. but family wise, he's been the best. i never wanted a big family. but since we've had simon, i'm just ready to keep 'em coming. so much fun - and i finally feel like i (sort of) know what i'm doing. you will LOVE #3. good times. so, so happy for the pollastros! congrats.

nancy said...

How exciting.. yay for babies

Dory said...

Ha ha check out that look on Christian's face in that first one!But Yeah, I'm super excited for baby Polastro as well! When do you get to find out if it's a boy or girl?

Cambu said...

YAY! That is very exciting news! I can't wait to hear what you are having!! :)

Marianne said...

Oh yeah! Congrats. I don't envy the cooking process part, just went through that. But it is so worth it when they finally get here.

Leisa said...

Congratz!! Will this new addition be a "C" name too?

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

WOO HOO! Another baby!! I guess you'll just have to move back down here now to join the rest of us preggos!! Seriously, card club looks more like the maternity ward! LOL! So excited for you guys. I would pay money to see Carter's reaction to a new baby. Priceless.

Liz said...

What!!! you are just as far along as I am and you have never said anything! And here I have been complaining every day that I have been sicker than a dog. I never could even tell you were prego. You hide it very well. Congrats!

disabilitydiva said...

Congratulations!! I was thinking how beautiful your family is and now another one to add to the handsome clan!!
So happy for you!!

Tanya said...

congrats!

Mindy said...

Holy Crap, Congrats. that is way cool.

tami said...

congrats, that is exciting news! What a great year to bring a new one to this world!

Ashley said...

Congrats, that is awesome news. I am having baby number 2 tomorrow and can't wait.

Jenny said...

Congrats Cammie! Isn't it great how the minute you find out you're pregnant with #3 you have to go buy bigger pants? People keep staring at my stomach and asking when I'm due and then they don't know what to say when I say July. I think they feel bad for me. Anyway...I'm excited for you!

Monica Bingham said...

Congratualtions! How fun and exciteing! I am sure Grandma's and Grandpa's on both sides are over the moon! I know my mom and dad are always super hyped about new grand babies to spoil!

Lyon Pride said...

Congratulations Cammie! I too hope the gags leave for you soon. It's too fresh in my my mind to not have empathy! Now I just have all the acid :(

Dorey said...

What! How did I just barely read this?! Congratulations! I am sooo excited for you guys!

Freer Family said...

Cutest announcement EVER! Congrats!!!

McKelle said...

Just as I suspected! I saw your post on Facebook about grocery shopping and figured that I must have missed the big announcement! Congratulations! I'm excited for you even though I'm currently having painful acid reflex!

Tatum said...

WAHOO!!! I have to say, you are the best BFF a girl could ask for. It was only a few months ago that I requested that you make another of those beautiful babies with Buddah cheeks, and you got right to work on my order. That was really so thoughtful of you! I am so very excited for the newest Meowzer. Since I ordered the baby, do I get to choose the name?

I do hope you quit gagging, that is so sad. I am sending you good second trimester vibes.

What a clever way to announce by the way. I love those pics...is it just me or are you smokin' hot in those photos? and in real life too. I am so happy for you guys.

We must take this fetus to a Match Box concert too...

Steph said...

Ohhh So fun! Congrats. #3 is seriously the best. My little Trevin is such a trooper, just goes with the gang. I had always heard that #3 was the easiest, and sure enough. It is an adjustment time wise, but so so so so much fun. Are you feeling any boy/girl vibes? Are you going to find out? I think you should keep it a suprise, its so fun!!!