
And the very same day that she proclaimed at 7pm, "It's time for my shower!" And voluntarily took herself to the shower, washed herself, her hair, dried off, got dressed, and combed her hair...

Was the very same day that her daddy tied this to her tooth...
And tugged real hard...
After a long day of acting and helping like a big girl, she now looks like a big girl...
She couldn't wait to get to school this morning to show her bus driver, teacher, and friends!

14 comments:
Cali is so brave! We've had a hanging front tooth from a scared little girl. I need to have Cali give her lessons!
how cute! it's so funny that we obsess over their teeth coming in in the first place, and then they're only around for a few years!
Cute Cal! I can't believe only a few months until you are 6! What happened to my little baby
She looks adorable! This growing up stuff is love/hate with me -- but it's inevitable. Sigh.
Too cute! We love loose teeth at our house...there are so many creative ways to yank them out! :)
Wow, what a great day! Pretty cool to have her dad pull her tooth out with a string. I'm impressed at all of her hard work. Sometimes I set out to have days like that, but they rarely end with everything accomplished.
Wow! my mouth hurts just looking at that! She's a brave little critter!
Yay for lost teeth! Hope the tooth fairy gave her big bucks for that one...sounds like she earned it :)
If only you knew how much the images of the tooth pulling makes me cringe. It's a stage of childhood I hope to skip with my own children....ew!
My stomach turns just looking at the picture with the string around the tooth! She seriously is a big girl and so brave! Way to go Cali!
NO WAY!!! I can't believe she let Christian do that! Lexi was dying for the day she would loose her first tooth. They grow up way too fast. She is so darn cute.
Hey that is great. What a big girl.
That is so cute, she is such a beautiful girl. It is a big deal, I remember at least once a week while at the school I just taught at, a kid would come in and show me a tooth that they lost or one that was loose.
P.S. Will you send me Aimee's e mail address, I noticed that she is back to blogging and I would love to get an invite to read her blog now that it is private.
Post a Comment