A collection of pictures Cali made for me last night. She wrote the text of her notes in pencil, and it doesn't scan well, so check the captions for clarification!
"Your fresh your cool your good your speshl and that is y we love you for what you do"
"Dear little mom thack you for helping me"
"Hip hip horay you have a baby"
"Vilits are red snow flacks are blue hoo are you. What do you know it is you!"
how sweet! I always love Hunter's little pictures, even though he's getting to the age where he doesn't want to draw so much anymore. Only 16 more days till he gets here!
Kelly is partial to the hip hop horay, which I do like, but the best has to be "your fresh..." don't you think? I'll be referring to you as fresh from now on.
I am missing you terribly these days. I have big plans to charge my cell phone and call you tomorrow.
Awesome! I love your heart shaped heads! Aren't these little notes the best. I have been finding little treasure from COle all over the house as well. I need to scan them and save them for posterity. Those are priceless!!!
She is so full of personality and I think her toothless face is very becoming. What a crack up....I can't help but notice the heart shape heads. Congrats on baby number three. It will rock your world. ROCK! yeahh!
10 comments:
I love all of them! I especially love the pregnant Cammie!
how sweet! I always love Hunter's little pictures, even though he's getting to the age where he doesn't want to draw so much anymore. Only 16 more days till he gets here!
Miss Cali is awesome! I love her pictures and the accompanying captions -- made me smile today!
so awesome! what a sweet girl!
Kelly is partial to the hip hop horay, which I do like, but the best has to be "your fresh..." don't you think? I'll be referring to you as fresh from now on.
I am missing you terribly these days. I have big plans to charge my cell phone and call you tomorrow.
So cute! Cali is quite the artist and poet!
I sense Hallmark is going to be calling soon:)
I agree with Tatum in the you being fresh is my favorite. The things kids know these days!
Awesome! I love your heart shaped heads! Aren't these little notes the best. I have been finding little treasure from COle all over the house as well. I need to scan them and save them for posterity. Those are priceless!!!
She is so full of personality and I think her toothless face is very becoming. What a crack up....I can't help but notice the heart shape heads. Congrats on baby number three. It will rock your world. ROCK! yeahh!
Post a Comment