Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday & Cinco de Mayo to Grandma Vicki

Today is my mother-in-law's birthday. Lucky for her she gets to share her day with Mexican Independence Day. Having Cinco de Mayo for a birthday, she has been able to enjoy her share of sombreros, pinatas, and Mexican food birthday dinners. This year was no exception. Last Saturday we ate at Fiesta Guadalajara for her birthday and then opened presents at our house.

The picture featured above is a picture of her and the kids from Christmas 2005. The picture below is from this past weekend. Have a great birthday Vicki!

2 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Grandma Vicki is the best! Happy Birthday Vicki, I hope all of your dreams come true!

Mari said...

Happy birthday Vicki! Although, thanks to working with several Asians I now pronounce your name Wicki. I hope it's been a great party day!

p.s. I learned that Cinco de Mayo is not Mexico's independence day. And there are more parties in each of the U.S. and Australia than Mexico. Crazy huh!