
These are the cutest kids this side of the 84513!
The blogging world is definitely a small one. I ran into a friend from elementary/jr. high/high school at Smith's several months back. After talking we realized that we don't live too far from each other. We exchanged phone numbers and blog addresses, and the rest is blogging history!
We met up at her house this past week for lunch. The kids played with no fighting and screaming (which is a miracle for my children). She made pizza (from scratch I might add) and we had a great afternoon. Hopefully we can get together again soon. Thanks Aimee for having us over!
7 comments:
Cute!! Love the pics - and love the new blog look.
How Fun!! It's so fun to meet up with old friends!
How fun!! I have loved reading up on all of the people from High School. Glad you guys had a fun time...
I like the new blog design. Glad you were sore after the workout on Thursday...just wait until next week! By the way, your training schedule is on it's way.
how fun is that! and cute pics!
What cute city kids with country genes! We had a great time visiting and catching up!
Looks like fun. I'm jealous, I wanna live close so we can come and play too.
Post a Comment