This is the new phrase I will be screaming at the top of my lungs for what's left of winter, spring, summer and possibly into fall. This is Carter's best attempt to obey my screams.
I'm with you, I turned around for two seconds yesterday and when I turned back Gavin was on his bike booking it down the middle of the road. I'm impressed you can keep Carter on the curb, what's your secret?
Holly Cammie Peacock. I found you by way of Tuesdee/ Aimee. What a fun blog you have!! Hope you don't mind the stalking. You have GORGEOUS kids. I hope ( after ten years) you are still enjoying Life!!
Nancy Labrum Brown
( I have a blog.Yes it is private but you are welcome to have an invite.. I just need your email.. sorry weird I know)
5 comments:
It's balance beam boy. Good luck keeping him in the yard!
I hear you. I'll be saying that too. What a good boy for trying to stay out of the road.
I'm with you, I turned around for two seconds yesterday and when I turned back Gavin was on his bike booking it down the middle of the road. I'm impressed you can keep Carter on the curb, what's your secret?
Holly Cammie Peacock. I found you by way of Tuesdee/ Aimee. What a fun blog you have!! Hope you don't mind the stalking. You have GORGEOUS kids. I hope ( after ten years) you are still enjoying Life!!
Nancy Labrum Brown
( I have a blog.Yes it is private but you are welcome to have an invite.. I just need your email.. sorry weird I know)
Heavenly Father sure sent quite the crew in 2005, didn't he?! I just love that we feel each other's pain with our boys!
Post a Comment