Saturday, February 9, 2008

Meeting Maya at the Mayan


The highlight of our week was meeting my favorite college friend Natalie and her daughter Maya at the Mayan for lunch. These girls could get seriously crazy together (just like their old mothers)! They had a great time watching the divers and running around.....not much actual eating went down (except for me and Nat, we can both get our eat on!).


It's not every day you get splashed in the face while you're eating. Oh, and there's Mason too. Nat wasn't kidding, this kid loves his blankey! Even cuter in person.



Both of these girls have had a lot of practice posing for pictures. I hope we can meet up again before another six years flies by! We need to take a trip to Austin for sure.

5 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

it was so great to see you! you look as gorgeous as ever and your lil' girl is just adorable. maya loved her. let's do it again sooner than 6 years from now, okay?

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! That looks like a good time was had by all!

Jan said...

Such fun pics -- clearly those girls had a great time together.

Seth Price said...

That's so funny you know both Natalie and Audrey. I know both of them through other people. I was friends with Natalie's husband at Rick's College and lived in the apt. above him and we hung out and stuff. I know Audrey only because I knew her sister, Amy, at Ricks and then met Audrey this summer when Amy and her family were in town. Crazy small world.

P.S. You look familiar too, but I can't make a connection.

Family Days said...

I love Cali's expressions! She is too cute! My kids love the Mayan too!