
Carter picked a dinosaur.

Carter lost interest in the whole process, and decided to ride around the store in a Build A Bear car. Seriously, who buys a car for their bear? Damn the marketing and low shelving!

So, Christian took over where Carter left off. The stuffing girl wanted him to rub the heart together with his hands so the bear/dino wouldn't have a "cold heart". He took the heart with his finger and thumb and rubbed it together in her face.

Then he tenderly brushed it's fur and inspected it's horns and gave it the name "Topper", because it's a Triceratop Dinosaur (have I mentioned before that I don't even believe in dinosaurs...save that for another time)

Carter came back on the scene just in time to grab the box and run out the door.
All in all it was a really fun adventure. When Cali was done she thought that she could get back in line and make bears all day. Unfortunately I was not prepared to fund such an adventure so we had to stop with one. Also, thanks to Grandma Vicki for meeting us there and for buying the bear clothes.
2 comments:
sweet, man! mason likes him a build a bear, too. it's manly.
I think it's such a fun place - -pricey at times but very fun. Love the dinosaur!
Post a Comment