
This is a picture of the inside of my screen on my sliding glass door. The snow drifts were pushed so high and hard against the screen, that it pushed tiny snow worms into my house.
So, what do you do if there is snow IN your house?

Do this....While your dad does....

This!
8 comments:
that is so crazy! it was amazingly snowy. did you order that up just for me?
Yup...that looks familiar! :) It was a great day!
Don't you just love shoveling? That's crazy how much snow you got on Sunday. We only got like 3 or 4 inches. Dave wants to know where your SIL Brittany is in Sweden? (That's where he went on his mission.)
Note to self: Do not move back to Utah. Thank you.
Wait, did you say CHURCH was cancelled??? I might reconsider.
Wow, that is some serious white stuff! I'm so not missing it. Snow worms, lol! That is a funny description.
But how wonderful for the drought eh?
I am so ready for SPRING!!! It was quite fun to get the day off though!
Too much snow! I really am DONE with the snow -- I don't miss it and I don't care if I never see any again. Looks crazy to me too.
Post a Comment