Monday, December 28, 2009

Welcome Back

Last Wednesday the 23rd Christian's youngest brother, Dustin, returned from serving a mission in Minnesota. Christian took Cali and Carter to Salt Lake to see him arrive on the airplane. They had a great time, and exercised great patience while waiting around for him to make his entrance.
This weekend we were able to spend more time with him and hear about some of his Minnesota adventures. He's grown in so many ways, I am positive he is taller! Here is a family picture we took with him the day of his farewell in 2007, and a picture we took after his welcome home 2009.
Then: 2007


Now: 2009

4 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

love the pictures! He is so adorable I do have a little crush on little Dusty! Cali looks like a grown woman as well! It was fun seeing you yesterday.

Jake and Roz said...

your hair is getting so long! :) You look great!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Welcome back Dustin! I can't believe how grownup Cali looks

Lyndsay said...

I still can't get over how cute Caleb is--or how grown up (and also ultra-cute) Carter/Cali are.