Last Tuesday the 22nd we all loaded up and went to help {I'm really not much help} with Cali's school party. They had a fun movie party planned. The food was out of this world! No kidding, it was really done right. These first graders know how to party and eat. The kids each exchanged a gift. Cali was obviously thrilled with the present she received.
Caleb was pretty thrilled too.
Carter is pretty sure that he needs to go to school all day at elementary too. He made some new friend {and some enemies} with the kids in Cali's class. All in all, it was pretty fun day. I really could've used a nap by the time it was all said and done!

4 comments:
look at Caleb's chubby little face! I love it!
Give. Me. Caleb.
what a blast. I can't believe carter would make enemies he is so sweet! Can't wait to see those little meowzers again!
How fun! I miss the good ol elementary parties!
Post a Comment