Thursday, December 17, 2009

Not Mentioned in the Book of Luke

I've searched the Bible, and so far, I've not found any mention of Sheen from Jimmy Neutron or the McDonalds Avatar horse. However, try telling that to Carter. He plays with and rearranges this little nativity at least 20 times a day. He adds different animals and figures depending on his mood. I find random figures in unusual places all day long. We're just lucky that the Wonder Pets swooped in and saved Mary.

8 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

shoot that is too funny!

Tatum said...

Carter maybe onto something since Sheen makes endless references to Ultra Lord? His nativity is magical.

Unknown said...

Maybe they were there in spirit?

Family Days said...

lol! Awesome!

Jake and Roz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake and Roz said...

Sheen is our favorite too, so he deserves to have a place in the Christmas story :)

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

I kept finding pink and purple "My Little Ponies" in our porcelain nativity so we bought a separate Fisher Price set for the kids. We have a friend who's little boy kept running his tractors through the nativity yelling, "Danger in the Manger!!" gotta love kids!

Freer Family said...

Where is the chocolate baby Jesus???