How many times have you and your sister appeared together in the same shirt? Well, for me and my sister, the answer is...more than once. It's not as awkward now that we live 200+ miles away from each other, but when we worked together it happened, well...more than once.
I guess we must have impeccable taste. That, or we have similar taste and can patiently wait for the $36.00 shirt to hit the clearance rack for $8.00. I'm just glad I'm NOT the pregnant one in this wardrobe match.
5 comments:
It's definitely the good taste! You guys look great.
I have never had that problem with any of my sisters! I find it weird that you two keep having that coincidence. (Except my boyfriend in college and I kept wearing same colored shirts and jeans all the time.) still weird... I made the habit of saying "why you dress like me"! - You have to add an accent to that when you say it. ;)
it's because it's a cute shirt :) My sister-in-law always seems to show up in the same shirt I just bought or had my eye on!
all I can say is hot!
... well as hot as down east can be!
Post a Comment