Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cali's Choir Concert

 
Cali's school choir put on a great Christmas.. I mean Holiday, concert this year. I was able to watch the performance at the school on my lunch break, which meant I sat in peace for the full half hour and just listened to songs with no distractions. I got so caught up in the moment, that when Cali stood up to do her descant part, I hastily grabbed the old iPhone and took a single picture.
The next day we got to attend the night performance of the same program. Carter had already seen the school performance so he sat and played on the phone, Caleb loved all the songs and insisted on standing on my lap so he could see all the props and kids. Picture taking fail...again.
However, afterwards, I got this cute picture of Cali and her friend. Her mother offered to drive Cali to the early morning practices for me every day. 
 
The concert required every student to hold two flashlights, which Caleb promptly took possesion of after the performance. He tried to wave them like the kids had done during the concert, it was cute... but not the best for picture taking!
 

No comments: