I participated in the Crossfit open. Every week for five weeks a workout is announced on Thursday night, and then each competitor completes the workout by Monday morning. I completed my workouts on Saturday mornings along with most of the other competitors.
It was a good experience, and one that I would probably do again. During the completion I got my first toes to bar (50 of them to be exact), and was able to complete five chest to bar pull ups.
There was a huge amount of support from all the participants and gym members. My parents and Christian were able to come to two of the Saturday competitions and I'm not sure if they were impressed or horrified.
There were several friends and family in attendance who took pictures. Said pictures ended up on Facebook with me being tagged in the most unflattering of poses and angles. Here are a few of the priceless gems I pulled from Facebook.







No comments:
Post a Comment