We flew back into SLC on Saturday evening May 17th, on Sunday morning May 18th I had to leave to do some work on a grant project in New Mexico. It was a quick turn-around, and one that made coming home from vacation very hard.
However, while I as gone for work, Brandt and Alexis came and helped get my kids to and from the places they needed to be. In return, I watched Kate for a couple of days so they could make some money washing windows.
I took Friday the 23rd off work and took Caleb and Kate to Arthur Park for a fun afternoon. I pushed Kate in the stroller about a mile to the park, while Caleb rode his bike. When we got to the park, Kate took a nap and Caleb and I played.
The next day after all the window washing was done, and before Brandt and Alexis left, we took everyone out to dinner. Kate ate several chips with salsa on them, but after a while she gave up and just started drinking from the bowl.




No comments:
Post a Comment