Oh man, I turned 34! It doesn't feel much different that 33 and, to be honest, for most of the year I thought I was 34. So, it was no big shocker when I was actually 34.
One good thing about getting older, is that your kids get older too. Old enough, in fact, to make a birthday cake for you while you're at work. Cali and Carter (with the help of Dorothy), made me a birthday cake and surprised me with it when I got home from work. It was very thoughtful and very delicious!
I also went to lunch with some nice friends, and received some thoughtful and heartfelt gifts, which I very much appreciated.
I also got these lovely pictures professionally mounted and framed. They were my grandma's and they hung in her house for years, I got them when she passed away. They've been hanging in my entryway for about a year, but they needed to be updated. So, for my birthday, I had them professionally framed and matted. It was a great birthday!


No comments:
Post a Comment