Carter and Caleb had a combined bowling birthday party. They each invited six friends, which resulted in tons of fun. We had dinner at the bowling alley as part of the party. There was much laughing and goofing and a little eating. The kids got choose a meal off the menu and then eat it with friends in the party room.
Christian and I made brownie bowls and served them with a tiny scoop of ice cream. Then it was on to presents. There was much ripping and tearing and thanking and playing. Then it was time to get our serious bowl on! Carl and Vicki came with us to the wild party and we tried our best to supervise 12 sugared up 5-9 year olds.
I took the younger group, and Christian took the older group. The bowling scores were kind of low, but the energy was high, and we were all very tired and ready for bed by the end of the evening.
As long as these two will let me, I'll combine their birthday parties. We've done it for several years, and it's always such a wild fun time!


No comments:
Post a Comment