No way, I think the true sign is a choclate covered almond ice cream bar! Cammie, that took a great deal of self control on my part not to get one of those!
Love the churro, hate the mess they make! They remind me of Disneyland so I think that's why I love them so much - only they are triple the size and 1/4 the price!
8 comments:
No way, I think the true sign is a choclate covered almond ice cream bar! Cammie, that took a great deal of self control on my part not to get one of those!
ooh, baby, the churro! can't leave costco without one. and i always have cinnamon sugar all over my coat because of it.
Oh, isn't that the truth? I'd almost like to bear my testimony about the Costo churro!!
I'm not a churro fan but those Costco ones are sooooo good, not icky like carnivals.
BTW, I got hair extensions, lol. That's what all the post hair picture comments are about. It's super long, I could play Arial at Disneyland!
Everytime we are in Costco without a doubt Chris gets himself a churro. Mmmmm!
Love the churro, hate the mess they make! They remind me of Disneyland so I think that's why I love them so much - only they are triple the size and 1/4 the price!
Oh yes, the Churros! The smell reminds me of Disneyland. Love em!
This is true...
Post a Comment