
Temples are not at all uncommon in the Salt Lake Valley, or in Utah for that matter. You can pretty much drive down I-15 and see at least four from Bountiful to Provo. However, it's not everyday that you see one built from the ground up. This is a picture of the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple. It's located on 118th (ish) South and Bangerter Hwy. I see it everytime I go to Target or the Hobby Lobby. My kids enjoy seeing all the construction and love to take note that it's getting bigger and bigger.
My mom wanted a few pictures of it for a talk she was giving, so I snapped these last week. I may start taking a few each month and posting the progress as it gets closer to completion. If you want to see what the finished product will look like, click here.
6 comments:
You can see this going up from the balcony at my MIL's house. Very cool indeed! It will be beautiful!
I see you guys are parting with your Love Sac...
wow, that's awesome! i didn't know they were building one out there.
Awesome. When we lived in Reno, they literally built the temple there right up the street from our house. It was amazing to watch it from the living room window.
I think it would be so cool to have an update on here with pictures. I didn't know they were working on this temple that fast. Pretty awesome that you guys are so close and get to see it often!
Cammie- this is right by my new house.
What fun! We watched our meeting house go up. But I think seeing a temple go up would be a great experience. I vote for the updates too!
Post a Comment