Monday, December 8, 2008

Howdy! From the great state of Wyomin'!

Cammie asked me if I would put a quick post on her blog (this is Bethany) As is typical with moving, she doesn't have her internet connected yet. Cammie, Christian, Cali, and Carter all made it safely to Wyoming. They move into their new house tomorrow. They have been staying at a condo that is owned by the company for the last few days. When the kids arrived at the condo they were so excited about their "new house." When Christian took them to their new actual home, they were convinced that Wyoming was the greatest place ever. The kids were most excited about the unfinished basement where they can ride their scooters! Cammie wanted me to let all of you know that they are doing great, and there will more adventures to come soon! For a few more pictures on the farewell party go to my blog. www.homegrownbethandty.blogpsot.com




10 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

yay, glad you guys made it!!

Dorey said...

I'm glad you made it there! It must have been nice to have movers doing the all the heavy lifting. =) It was great seeing you the other day, I'm going to miss you! It's true about blogging though, at least we can check in on eachother. Blog you later!=)

Jade said...

We're glad you all made it safe and loving it. We miss you already! Sunday School just isn't the same:(

Jan said...

Yay, great news! Now I can't wait for pics of the new house -- get all settled and then get that camera out!

Leisa said...

Wow, I can't believe your there now. I miss you already. What a great adventure though.

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness. I didn't realize you were gone. I'm glad you love Wyoming

Family Days said...

I'm glad y'all made it there safely. Have fun moving into your beautiful new house! I can't believe I didn't get to say goodbye! Tear...:( So glad we can keep in touch through the blogging world though. Have fun and don't freeze!

Freer Family said...

I'm so glad you made it safely. I've been thinking about you guys alot. Can't wait for updates. And I need your new address!!!

Thanks Bethany for updating us! :)

Jake and Roz said...

Can't wait till you get your internet up. Miss you already!

Cambu said...

Glad your safe! Hope you are enjoying the snow and the cold! It sounds like it's freezing there!