Possibly the coolest thing about Wyoming {well, only second to the wind} is the front door bus service. Cali loves being a "bus rider" and looks forward to going to school everyday!
So cool! I'm amazed that they can pick every kid up at their house. I Always wanted to ride the bus when I was a kid but we lived across the street from the school. =)
How fun! I'm sure Cali is adjusting wonderfully! She is my fave! I wonder if there are any "goths" at her school. (Inside joke) Okay I can't resist telling this tale to everyone. One time Cali said to me "hey Beth are you goth?" I said, "Cali you don't even know what goth is" Then she said, "Yeah I do it's when people wear white make up and black lipstick"- I stood corrected!
Cammie it looks like you and your family are settling into Wyoming!! Cali is one lucky gal. I had a few "front door pick ups" when I was growing up too and they are fabulous! Just know I already miss your laugh and jokes at card club. Keep in touch! Heather A.
12 comments:
it looks cold!
I have been thinking of her all week...and her need for an ipod...you know, for when she's riding the bus. Oh how I love this girl AND her mom!
Front door service?? I'm jealous! I'd love to sit in my warm house and send the kids out the door without ever stepping foot out in the cold.
So cool! I'm amazed that they can pick every kid up at their house. I Always wanted to ride the bus when I was a kid but we lived across the street from the school. =)
So glad she loves her new school and gets to be a bus rider! She looks so grown up getting on that big bus!
Now that's what I call service! Does she love her new school?
How fun! I'm sure Cali is adjusting wonderfully! She is my fave! I wonder if there are any "goths" at her school. (Inside joke)
Okay I can't resist telling this tale to everyone. One time Cali said to me "hey Beth are you goth?" I said, "Cali you don't even know what goth is" Then she said, "Yeah I do it's when people wear white make up and black lipstick"- I stood corrected!
oohhh...Lexi would be so jealous.
Cammie it looks like you and your family are settling into Wyoming!! Cali is one lucky gal. I had a few "front door pick ups" when I was growing up too and they are fabulous! Just know I already miss your laugh and jokes at card club. Keep in touch! Heather A.
Now that's some service! School would definitely be better if you got a friend door pick up everyday.
So glad you get the bus right in front of your house -- Merry Christmas!
Cammie, your children are so cute. Two kids, it's a crazy life isn't it. Well, just a note to say Hi!
See Ya,
Michelle Leonhardt
Post a Comment