Sunday, November 8, 2009

Visitors

Here are just a few of the visitors who stopped by while we were in the hospital. I really wanted to get a picture of everyone who stopped by, but I got way too busy chatting it up, and forgot all about the camera. Carl, Brandt, Brittany, and Bethany are pictured here. I was also very excited to be visited by my dear friends, Adrienne, Margo, and Roz. They all came bearing gifts and well wishes, and I so appreciated their company. I must also mention that Tyler was there too. He was a good sport about gazing into the corner while his half dressed sister-in-law nursed a baby.

Thank you all so much for taking time from your day to visit us!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

nancy said...

I cannot even imagine a nine pound baby. That is AWESOME!! Congrats! You have a great and amazingly cute family and seriously so cute kids!!!

Ashley said...

Congrats on the new baby, I love the hair. It sounds like an eventful delivery. I am glad you had so many visitors.

Bethany Gilson said...

That was the best! I can't wait to see you and the little fella soon!

Freer Family said...

Sweet photos! I still can't get over that scrumptious head of hair! He is yummy!