I've been 30 for a little over a week now, and I must say, it hasn't been as bad as I thought. In fact, it's not much different than 29 and 29 didn't feel a whole lot different than 25....and I guess 25 was just like 21...and well, you get the picture. Anyway, my first order of business as a 30 year old...EAT A WHOLE CAKE!
Ok...ok...I shared with these two!
I also opened, tried on, and was photographed wearing Cali's gift to me. From my fabric stack and a trusty glue gun she fashioned an apron, belt, necklace, and bonnet. I was thrilled, and impressed!
Christian and I also took a nice relaxing drive to the top of Aspen Mountain. It's really pretty up there, and I wondered why they didn't settle Rock Springs up there....or at least somewhere as beautiful.
7 comments:
You crack me up! Glad it was a great birthday!!
Yumm....super cute and so much fun!
I love your kitchen, you don't have a single thing on your counter How does that work?
Awesome! Cali is pretty crafty and I'm glad you got to spend some time with your man meowzer!
You look very styl'n in Cali's present! Glad to hear that 30 isn't too bad.
You are HOT in that bonett! Looks like Cali has mad sewing skills like me. LOL
I told my Mom the other day that you were my slightly younger & more attractive sister from another mother. You make 30 look good. ;)
What kind of cake is that? It looks awesome!
I'm glad you had a Happy Birthday! I absolutely love Cali's present to you. Do you think she could make something for me for my birthday - it's in October. ;)
Post a Comment