Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Deck the Halls

And with muscles like that, Cali just may deck you! Good grief look at those guns!

We decided to put our big tree downstairs this year, and decorate upstairs with some smaller trees. I am happy to report that, for the most part, Caleb has not caused any damage to himself or Christmas decorations.

Christian set the tree up on Saturday night, but we got distracted from our decorating duties by Ralphy and the leg lamp. That show NEVER gets old, and is ALWAYS funny! We finished up the decorating on Sunday night before the kids went to bed.

And by "we" I mean, they. I took Caleb upstairs to get ready for bed, and when I came back down...The tree was DONE! That's Santa's helpers at work. So, I made them pose for these obligatory pictures, and even staged one of them fake hanging ornaments.

3 comments:

April said...

My husband just doesn't get the significance of the "You'll shoot your eye out" phenomenon. I'm with you...I watch that show multiple times every year, just like I've done since I was a kid, and it NEVER gets old. I think he would be perfectly happy if he never heard those words again! He kind of feels the same way about the CV Pageant, so we're gonna have to come to some sort of arrangement on how to agree to disagree......

Bethany Gilson said...

love it!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

It looks beautiful.