I try to look on the bright side of things. Caleb is healthy, smart, strong, and without a single ounce of inhibition.
Caleb also moves so much that at the end of the day when the backs of my knees hurt I try to remember what I would have done to induce such pain. Then I remember, oh yeah...I haven't sat down at all during the day, and the pain is from actually bending my knees to sit on the couch after he finally falls asleep. I have been told by many experienced and seasoned mothers that I should not "wish this phase of life away". To that I say, come over...spend the day with us...try it...then see what you wish for.
I am hoping that if he can learn to sit still, stop scratching, and stop pushing that someday he too can graduate from preschool. These pictures are to remind me that there is that possibility.
1 comment:
He was born to keep you young forever! This kid is an animal i love it!
Post a Comment