Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Wedge and Indian Writings

In case you were wondering, the answer is no. Taking this same picture for the last 25+ years NEVER gets un-funny to me. Our first stop on our desert adventures started with a short drive to the Little Grand Canyon, or as us locals call it, "the Wedge". I'm not a huge fan of heights, especially with small children darting around on the rocks, but this is a sight you have to see if you ever visit Castle Dale.


I am still wondering why Jesika and I never got our hot pictures taken together. I think we were too busy making sure no one died. But I did get this very cute with beautiful scenery shot of our older kids. Presley and Carter {5} Kenady {8} Cali {very close to 8}.


Me, my sister Bethany and my dad. Also, dad and Cali. I sure wish I had some picture of me and my grandpa on the desert. Maybe my grandma has some slides or film from the 80's. I sure hope so.


This is where Caleb stays when there are 1000+ foot drops involved, safely watching a movie in his car seat. Can you even imagine the damage this crazy kid could do to himself? Being strapped in is definitely for his own good.


We swung by the Buckhorn Indian writing panel. The kids climbed around on the rocks while Brandt and dad made some friends from England who were there shooting footage for a t.v. pilot.

No comments: