Please tell me you remember the 80's sitcom hit, Perfect Strangers. Something about Balki calling Larry, "cousin Larry" all the time really makes me laugh. Although not all cousins are as funny as Larry and Balki, my kids have some pretty cute cousins.
Here's Carter and Cali holding their newest cousin, Cade Anthony Pollastro. He was born shortly after Carson and Nykelle moved to Illinois. Nykelle flew to Utah for some business and brought this cute little bundle with her. We were so excited to see him and meet him for the first time. He seems really thrilled too!
Caleb took this picture of his finger and his cousin Parker. Apparently Parker will pose for the camera regardless of the photographer's skill level or height.
This is a weird picture to go with my "cousin" themed blog post. This can only mean one thing. There is a tiny little cousin swimming around behind these very fit abs. Yes, my sissy Bethany is knocked up, we are so excited to finally have a Peacock {technically Gilson} cousin in our family.
Until we see our far away cousins again, and until my sissy delivers us a brand new cousin. This picture of Larry and Balki will keep me laughing. Maybe Bethany would consider naming her baby, Larry? It could happen...


6 comments:
I totally remember that show so weird. Say Hi to Nykelle for me!
Cousin Larry! I love it! We don't really like that name but we love the name Balki so much! I hope our baby is as fun as your crazy meowzers!
Cammie, you seriously crack me up. I loved that show! Is it weird that I had a crush on Balki? What can I say, I have a weakness for funny men.
Yay for Bethany (it's about time)! :)
And here's to hoping that your little nephew Cade grows up to be as cute and crazy as my little Cade-monster (happy to hear someone else spelled it the right way, too)!
I love that you announce your sisters pregnancy by saying she is "knocked up". :) That will be fun for you guys since you are so close. I wish my sister would get knocked up...............
OH MYLANTA! Hooray for a cousin Larry! Wasn't that the greatest show? I too think of it from time to time, and that ridiculous accent. Was Balki from Mepos? It's all coming back to me now. Congrats to the Gilsons! Hooray for more cousins...or coh-seens, as Balki would say.
Post a Comment