Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One Hundred Fourty Four Thousand Two Hundred Minutes. How do You Measure, Measure a Summer?

In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in otter pops? In inches, in miles, in laughter, in sunburns?

Thanks to the musical Rent for inspiring my blog tonight. Seasons of Love is my favorite song from the musical, you can see/listen to it here, then the title and intro of this post will make much more sense! Plus you will have a great song to add to your playlist!

We had a wonderful season of love; we saw people we haven't seen in ages, went places we'd never been before, and did a lot of getting to know the people we love. Without getting too sentimental about our wonderful summer I think I will sum it up with these pictures.

Our summer went this fast... {literally a blur}


Our summer was this fantastic... {Carter approves}

Our summer was this silly...{laughed everyday}

Our summer was this relaxing...{I will look fondly upon the warm days for months to come}

2 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Wow Cammie! That was so imspiring! It was a great summer! Cali getting baptized, Carter learning what "breaking up means" Caleb getting his pidername on, me getting knocked up! Yes 2011 was one for the record books!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

I would definitely measure it in otter pops! it is even more accurate than the metric system!