Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where Have I Been? Where Have You Been?

So, it's not very often that my blog goes nearly 2 weeks without an update. I know that with Facebook and other socially-networky things that blogging is becoming retro. Not as retro as actually getting out a pen and paper and your fancy scrapbook scissors, but retro in technology terms. Speaking of retro technology, I had to explain to my hairstylist what a floppy disk was at my last appointment.

Technology moves almost as fast as my kids and our life. In two weeks there were a couple flag football games, a lot of swimming lessons, some husband/dad-less nights while Christian worked in Casper, WY {which btw, he really liked the area}, my knocked up sister and her 14ish week old fetus visited us {I cannot get enough of either!}, we attended several Stake Conference meetings where Elder Richard G. Scott was the speaker, the Schwan Man came, we hit up some parks with our friends, Christian went to Laramie for some football, we survived another primary program, I completed at least ten school assignments, and the house may or may not have been vacuumed. All in two weeks...

Also, I just have to say, whoever thought that cramming 16 weeks of course material into an 8 week course was either a tyrant or a saint. I will let you know which one in about two weeks.






2 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

seriously! You aren't that busy! HA HA! I can't wait to see you all soon! I am really glad the Schwan man was able to make it! Nice work!

Jake and Roz said...

I guess I'm retro (and getting old), since FB annoys the crap out of me. I'll take a good, "old fashioned" blog anyday!