Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hurrry!


Besides the word "no", and the phrase "please stop", Caleb hears the word "HURRY" a lot. He is not at all motivated by the word, but I persist in saying, yelling, and screaming it constantly.

So, one day I stopped. Literally. Stopped saying it and stopped doing it. We ended up here. On the island between the rec center parking lot and the sidewalk playing Buzz and Buzz {Woody} for about 20 minutes. He was totally satisfied, and after his break from hurrying, he happily got in the car.

Now if I could just find a way to be 20-30 minutes early to EVERYTHING we could do this all the time. Instead, I think we'll just take a few more hurry breaks.

3 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

That picture is so dang cute! He is such a big boy!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Very cute and funny!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Hey sometimes we all need a buzz and buzz break! I think I'm going to have one right now.