
With all of the worry and stress that surgery can bring, and my inability to manage said stress with much grace, we (and by "we" I of course mean, me) nearly forgot about Easter. Well, let me rephrase, we nearly forgot about random Easter stuff. Of course we didn't forget about the Atonement, Crucifixion, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. In fact, I know that He is the only reason I made it through the entire situation in one piece.
We spent Thursday March 28th through Easter Sunday March 31st at Christian's parents house in North Salt Lake. Christian was incapacitated with his recent surgery, and tried my best to make sure my kids were making some Easter memories.
Christian's sister Melissa and her family were there too. Melissa gave the kids an Easter egg dying tutorial, and then they went to town creating colorful eggs.
I made some trips back and forth from Bethany's house to North Salt Lake, from Trader Joes to North Salt Lake, and got to have lunch with my best friend Nicole.

Compared to Wyoming weather, it was a beautiful extended weekend and we enjoyed playing outside. Brock and Caleb entertained Bethany by playing "cho cho train" on the slide.
And I tried to convince Cali that playing spider on the swing was "fun". Come to find out it's only fun when you're both the same size and not 32.




No comments:
Post a Comment