Pay no attention to the stretch marks, I actually earned those! What I didn't earn, or deserve, was 70+ mosquito bites from the Emery County Fair 5K that I ran this summer. When you first see this picture you might ask, "how short were your shorts?" Well, I had capri length running tights on. So, either some mosquitoes got trapped inside, or running tights are no match for mosquitoes.
Either way, it was the worst I've ever itched in my entire life. In the middle of the night Chrisian thought that there was a mouse in the house. Not to worry, it was just me scratching at my own flesh. This picture was taken about a week after the initial attack, when the itching was almost bearable.
I will never underestimate the power of bug spray ever again!


1 comment:
I really can't comprehend this...it looks like Asher's amoxicillin reaction. Be honest, were you doping with antibiotics for the race? This makes me itch or want to scratch the back of your legs for you... oh mylanta!!!
Post a Comment