There is no better time to make cookies than on Christmas Eve. All of our neighbor gifts were long delivered, so these cookies were just for us. Caleb did an excellent job rolling the dough in the sugar, I couldn't figure out why his fingers were so sticky, until I realized he was licking them between each roll. Like I said, these cookies were just for us.
Cali is a pro in the kitchen and doesn't really need much help at all, I was happy to sit back and watch her get her bake on.
Carter was not as amused or engaged with the cookie making this year. He got a new book from the book fair, and preferred reading until the cookies were done, and he could eat them.
I did, however, talk him into putting a few of the Hershey Kisses on the chocolate crinkle cookies. I used this opportunity to take some Normal Rockwell inspired look-at-our-perfect family pictures.








No comments:
Post a Comment