Monday, July 23, 2007

I Can March on My Feet, I Can March Down the Street, I Can March in the Big Parade


On Saturday the 21st we marched in the Days of '47 Youth Parade. Our stake was selected as one of the lucky ones. We marched down 500 S from 600 E to 200 E. At the end of the parade route there was carnival. It was about 103 degrees outside, but it was very fun. Cali asked when she was going to see the parade, I had to explain that she was the parade!







4 comments:

Freer Family said...

Looks like fun, HOT, but fun! That pic of Carter is adorable, he looks like such a big boy.

100 Percent Cottam said...

that is so fun! our stake does a big celebration that was lots of fun, so i don't feel as detached from the holiday as i usually do.

100 Percent Cottam said...

ps, i love that song! we listen to that cd all tht time. yee haw, janeen brady!

Jan said...

I'm Natalie's mom and I love that song too. That's what caught my eye about this post -- "I know that song!" Fun stuff!