Sunday, November 25, 2007

I am Not Totally Worthless

Christian made a wonderful Italian inspired Thanksgiving feast, but I made the deserts! Check these bad boys out. I will be posting the recipes shortly.

Desert really isn't this funny or shocking (in Cali's case). It was at this moment that Brandt put Carter in a Rubbermaid container and flew him around the house on his "magic carpet". Needless to say, this went on for quite some time.


Chocolate brownie fudge cake


Butterscotch pumpkin cream pie

8 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

mmm, yes, i will be needing those recipes!!! they look fantastic.

Family Days said...

Holy Crap! Those look so yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Cammie you are full of worth! They were delicious!

Jenny said...

Yum! Those look delicious and very professional!

Jan said...

Oh, my!! That looks absolutely delicious -- yummy!!

Freer Family said...

Yes, please post the recipes soon!!!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

PS, I'm am sooooo bummed we never got to hook up. Time whooshed by and Al's fam had lots of plans for us.

Ashley said...

recipe share pretty please???? they look divine!

Tami said...

K...I know what you need to make when you host card club!!