Sunday, November 25, 2007

What Team? Wildcats! What Team? Wildcats! Get Your Head in the Game!


Oh my, we're still dancing and singing and ice skating! On Saturday (November 17th) we went down town to the Energy Solutions Arena (formerly the Delta Center) to see High School Musical on Ice. It was pretty much the crowning moment in Cali's young life....thus far. She was dancing and singing the whole time. It was pretty much amazing. These kids (youngish adults) can really get down on the ice skates. There were back flips and spins and lots of twirling around. They did the entire "Get Your Head in the Game" dance routine with basketballs and all on ice skates.

Calee and Cali acting cool at High School Musical.


Check out Troy and Gabriella.

6 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

maya still hasn't gotten into this. i suppose i should be grateful, but i'm feeling a little gypped! :)

Lyndee said...

Check out the preview for High school Musical 3.....it looks really good:) Go seniors!!

www.dailymotion.com/video/x33yxo_snl-high-school-musical-3_fun

Jan said...

Looks like lots of fun and Cali is clearly enjoying it all!

Freer Family said...

I'm totally jealous!!!!
Of course it's a fake Troy so I guess I'm truly ok afterall, lol!

Ashley said...

M is here looking over my shoulder and said look Mom High School Musical! She would have freaked out! What a fun memory. You are an awesome MOM!!!!

Tami said...

So funny to see little girls puttin on their own grown up cool girl show. I wondered how the HS Musical outing went.